BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Always alone

Everything I'm going through everyday is all alone even I have a partner...he said he won't leave me alone but it seems it's like another challenges ahead in this relationship.
I see ppl have partners doing things together while me i am just like maybe im in a relationship but for others I'm still single and available...
If its not then they'll say I should be with another guy who deserves it.
I got only 1-2 person to talk with but it seems like every time I want to burst out...I can't find them as they are doing their own thing...
I watched glee today. About long distance relationship, in the end, they didn't work out and they break up too...what a nightmare...
Have partner but always alone...

0 comments: